Landlord Building and Contents Insurance
- Our Essential Care, Quality Care and Landlord Extras protect your property with the right cover for your investment
- Two levels of cover for Building and/or Contents
- As a landlord, protecting your property from the elements – fire, storm, lightning and flood damage – is important. You may also need protection from theft or malicious damage by tenants, loss of rent, or legal expenses associated with a claim for loss of rent
How to apply
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
*For eligible policies purchased between 12am AEDT on 01/02/2017 and 11:59pm AEDT 31/03/2017, up to the maximum value of $5,000. Promotion opens 12am AEDT on 01/02/17 and closes 11.59pm AEDT on 31/03/2017. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Westpac Group employees and contractors are not eligible to enter. To enter the promotion, successfully purchase a policy under any of the BankSA products: BankSA Home and Contents Insurance, BankSA Landlord Insurance and BankSA Motor Insurance. Winners are drawn daily at random at 11am at Level 13, 2 Market St Sydney 2000. Winners notified in writing or via phone and their names will be published in the Public Notices section of The Australian Newspaper on 10/02/17, 24/02/17, 10/03/17, 24/03/17, and 07/04/17. The promoter is Westpac General Insurance Limited, ABN 99 003 719 319. Authorised under trade promotion permits: ACT Permit No: TP 17/00115, SA Permit No T17/111, NSW Permit No LTPS/17/11114.
Landlord Insurance is issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable). BankSA – a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) distributes the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you.
Product Disclosure Statements (PDS)
- Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (applicable to policies initially issued on or after 26 October 2015 or current policies last renewed on or after the 08 August 2016)
- Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (Prepared 21 September 2013) (applicable to current policies last renewed before 28 December 2015)
- Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (Prepared 21 September 2013) and Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement (applicable to current policies last renewed on or after 28 December 2015)
Financial Services Guide (FSG)
Key Facts Sheets (KFS)