Online Banking Services
Business Banking Online
For small or large business owners that want two or more people to authorise transactions, want control over staff access or make larger payments. Features include:
- Digital Signature payment authentication
- Option of 'two to sign’ payment authorisation
- A & B signature levels
- Direct Entry file processing including payroll or creditor files
- Set and control your own access times and rights to accounts and transaction limits
- View online, export and print 14 months of transaction history
- Compatible with accounting software systems allowing file importation for streamlined processing
- Consolidated balance reporting
- Audit reporting of all user activity
- Access foreign currency, business and personal accounts with a single login
- RTGS (same day) payments.
For small businesses with everyday banking requirements that only need one person to authorise:
- Make payments to creditors, employees or anyone else in Australia or overseas
- Transfer funds between your BankSA business accounts and credit cards
- Check your account balances in real time
- View your transaction history
- Export data into CSV and Quicken format
- Financial year's interest summary
- Search for a cheque number and enquire its payment status
- Stop payment on cheques
- Order bank cheques
- Pay bills via BPAY®.
Phone Banking gives you flexible access to your accounts at any time of day. All you need is a touch-tone phone and you can dial in to:
- Check your account balances
- Check recent deposits and withdrawals
- Transfer money to accounts in Australia
- Pay bills via BPAY®
- Find out how much interest you've earned
- Check foreign exchange rates.
Conditions and fees apply.
Before acting on the advice, you should consider if it is appropriate to your objectives, financial situation or needs. You can obtain the Terms and Conditions for the deposit, payment, insurance and wealth management products referred to on this website by phoning 13 13 76. Please consider the Terms and Conditions document for a product before you decide whether to acquire or continue holding the product. Information current as at date of posting.
Products are issued by BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233 714.
BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518