Earn interest while enjoying easy access to your money
- $0 monthly account service fee (fees may apply to your linked account)2
- Access your funds through your linked BankSA transaction account2
Compare savings account info, features, rates and fees to find the right account for you.
Conditions and fees apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Banking Services Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
1. If you open a Maxi Saver account and you have not held an Maxi Saver Account before and you are a personal customer, you'll earn an Introductory Promotional Fixed Bonus Rate of % p.a. on top of the standard variable interest rates (standard rate and bonus rate when the bonus rate criteria is met) during the Promotional Rate Period. The Promotional Rate Period is the first 3 months from the date your account is opened.
2. To hold a Maxi Saver Account, you must also hold an eligible BankSA transaction account in the same name, or have an existing eligible BankSA joint account with your name in the title. Fees and charges may be payable on the other account.
3. Includes bonus interest which is payable when you make a deposit and no withdrawals by the last Business Day of the month.
4. DIY Super Saver has no monthly account service fee but other fees and charges apply, including for branch access. To hold a DIY Super Saver you must also hold an eligible St.George working account in the same account name(s) as your DIY Super Saver account. Fees and charges may be payable on your eligible working account.
5. Investment Cash Account has no monthly account service fee but other fees and charges apply. Fees apply for SMS alerts per month. Email alerts are free.