Get what you expect on your savings with a Term Deposit.
- Earn a competitive interest rate
- No setup or monthly fees
- Flexible interest payment options
- Suitable for DIY / Self Managed Super Funds
What you get
Earn a competitive interest rate
Earn % p.a. for 12 months on balances between $1,000 and $5,000,000 with interest paid at maturity1
Flexible maturity options
1 month to 5 years
Access and manage your funds
via Online and Mobile Banking
Fund or reinvest in your Term Deposit at maturity using BPAY®
If you wish to withdraw funds prior to maturity, you must provide a minimum 31 days’ notice from 01/01/2015 (except in cases of hardship). Interest rate adjustments will normally apply where funds are withdrawn prior to maturity. See our Terms and Conditions for more details.
To reinvest a Term Deposit via Internet Banking please follow these steps:
- Logon to Internet Banking
- From the 'My Accounts' page select the 'Renew now' link. (Please note, the renew now link will only be available when your Term Deposit is in its grace period)
- Choose renewal options and complete the online form
- You will be presented with a confirmation screen to ensure that all the information provided is correct and accurate.
How to apply?
Special rates will apply for a single term. Standard Term Deposit rates may apply for any subsequent term. Special rates are not available for corporate, institutional or government. Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions and important information document
- Term Deposits Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Important Information Document
- Term Deposits interest rates
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at your local branch.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
1. Returns may be reduced if an amount is withdrawn on a minimum 31 days’ notice prior to maturity. Term Deposits are ‘protected accounts’ under the Financial Claims Scheme (FCS). Payments under the FCS are subject to a limit for each depositor. For more information visit the APRA website at http://apra.gov.au
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPay Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518