Term Deposits come with the following features
Certainty of return
Certainty of return on your investment1
Earn a competitive interest rate
No setup or monthly fees
Why open a Term Deposit?
BankSA Term Deposits give you the certainty of a fixed interest rate along with a choice of terms.
- Earn 2.55% p.a. for 12 months on balances between $1,000 and $250,000 with interest paid at maturity1
- Interest is calculated daily and can be paid at maturity, annually, half yearly or monthly
- Flexible term options from one month to five years
- Calculate earning with a Term Deposit
- Calculator and graph Term Deposit earnings
Frequently asked questions
How to apply
Select 'Renew now' from the 'My Accounts' page
(Please note, the renew now link will only be available when your Term Deposit is in its grace period)
Choose renewal options and confirm your details
Information is current as at 08/02/2017.
1. Early withdrawal may reduce returns. If you wish to withdraw funds prior to maturity, you must provide a minimum 31 days’ notice from 01/01/2015 (except in cases of hardship). Interest rate adjustments will normally apply where funds are withdrawn prior to maturity. See our Terms and Conditions and Important Information Document for more details.
If the rate applying to your term deposit is a special or standard rate and your term deposit rolls over automatically, it may be automatically re-invested at a lower rate than the initial rate (including any initial special rate).
More on Term Deposits
BankSA Term Deposits are covered by the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee, capped at $250,000 per Westpac account holder.
- Term Deposits Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Online Banking Terms and Conditions
- Important Information Document
- Term Deposits interest rates
Rates exclude corporate, institutional and government customers. Minimum balance of $1,000, maximum balance of $250,000.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions and important information document.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you.
BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 89 079 137 518