Everyday banking should be everyday easy. From quick and easy ways to manage your savings and daily expenses, to electronic banking and debit cards you can use at over 30 million merchants worldwide, we offer smart day-to-day banking solutions that fit the way you work and live.
- Designed for retirees and pensioners with $0 monthly account service fee
- Competitive interest rate
- Designed for Concession Card holders with $0 monthly account service fee
- Free unlimited everyday banking transactions
Conditions and fees apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
- Transaction, Savings + Investment Accounts Banking Services Terms and Conditions + General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest Rates
- Before using Internet and Phone Banking please read the BankSA Terms and Conditions for Internet Banking and Phone Banking.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
1. To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card, you must have an Australian residential address and be over 14 years of age.
2. Daily withdrawal limits apply.
3. A flat monthly service fee of $5 will apply to your SENSE Everyday account if you do not deposit at least $2000 before the last business day of the month. There is no monthly fee for your SENSE Savings account.
4. The account service fee of $3 will apply, if by the last business day of the month, you do not deposit a minimum of $1,000. Daily transaction limits apply.