Retirement Access Plus
Your working life is behind you and a host of possibilities are in front of you. If you are over 55 and no longer working, our Retirement Access Plus Account is designed to simplify your everyday banking
- Bank in person at any BankSA branch with chequebook, ATMs, Internet and Phone Banking and optional Visa Debit Card2
- No monthly account service fee
- Free everyday banking using Internet and Phone Banking3 – we can show you how at any branch
- Free everyday banking transactions – eight per month if minimum monthly balance is under $20,000 and unlimited if minimum monthly balance is over $20,000.1
Conditions and fees apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
- Transaction, Savings and Investment Accounts. Banking Services Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Transaction, Savings and Investment Accounts. Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
BPAY® registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69079137518
1 Daily transaction limits apply.
2 Visa Debit Card available to customers who have an Australian residential address and are over the age of 14.
3 Internet and phone banking are free but will count towards your monthly fee-free transactions when your account balance is below $20,000. Subject to systems availability.
4 Subject to systems availability
5 You have the option to receive statements more frequently.