Complete Freedom Student
$20 cash + $20 voucher
Students who open a Complete Freedom Student Account* by 30 June 2017, will receive a $20 Ticketek Gift Voucher which could be used to buy tickets at a Port Adelaide Football Club game PLUS a $20 deposit in their new account. New Complete Freedom Student customers only.
Complete Freedom Student account comes with the following services and features:
- $0 monthly account service fee for under 18s and full-time tertiary students, including apprentices
- Visa Debit card1
- Use Tap & Pay with your eligible Samsung mobile to make purchases at contactless terminals
- No ATM withdrawal fee at over 3,000 BankSA, St.George, Bank of Melbourne & Westpac ATMs in Australia and at over 50,000 ATMs Globally2.
What you get
Find out more
Complete Freedom, and outstanding security
Card on Hold
If you misplace your card, you don't have to cancel it. With the Card Block feature on our mobile banking app, you can freeze it for up to 15 days while you look for it4.
24/7 Fraud monitoring
Whether you're banking online or over the phone, BankSA safeguards your information and money with stringent security measures5.
How to apply
Fees and charges apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions and decide whether the product is appropriate for you.
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Banking Services Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates
- Before using Internet or Phone Banking, please read the Terms and Conditions and before using Mobile or Tablet Banking, please read our Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518
*Complete Freedom Student Offer: Offer valid from 22 March 2017 – 30 June 2017 and available to customers who have not held a Complete Freedom Student Account at any time between 22 March 2016 to 21 March 2017. An email address must be registered at the time of opening the account online, in branch or by phone. To open a Complete Freedom Student Account, you must be under 18 or a full-time tertiary student or apprentice. Within 14 business days of opening the new account, the $20 deposit will be deposited into the account and the voucher will be emailed to the email address supplied. Limit of one $20 cash deposit and one $20 Ticketek Gift Voucher per new customer.
1. Visa Debit Card: To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card, you must have an Australian residential address and be over 14 years of age. If you’re under 14, you can apply for a Freedom Card.
2. Global Alliance ATM: Other fees and charges may be payable.
3. Cardless Cash: is available on eligible transaction accounts with a linked card. Cardless Cash limit of 3 cardless transactions per day, subject to daily withdrawal limit of $500 and weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. All Cardless Cash limits apply across St.George, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne accounts and Mobile Banking apps.
4. Card on Hold: will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card. Customers must be registered for St.George Internet Banking. Available on Visa Debit or Visa Credit cards only. Internet connection is required to access St.George Mobile Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
5. Fraud Money Back Guarantee: ensures that customers will be reimbursed for any unauthorised transactions provided that the customer has not contributed to the loss and contacted St.George promptly. Refer to the terms and conditions for full details, including when a customer will be liable.
Apple, the Apple logo iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.