Visa Debit Card
A Visa Debit Card1 is not a credit card – it’s a debit card with no annual fee that gives you convenient access to funds in your transaction account in Australia and around the world – anywhere Visa is accepted.
You can shop securely online, at home, over the phone, or overseas – wherever Visa is accepted. Best of all, you can use your own money from your account (not credit from a credit card).
- Withdraw cash at ATMs in Australia and around the world (just look for the Visa logo)
- Link up to two accounts to your Visa Debit card and enjoy instant access to your accounts by pressing ‘CHQ’ or ‘SAV’.
- Security – Added protection with chip technology, giving you the latest card security.
- Speed - For a simple and fast payment option, choose Visa payWave. Just wave and go. There’s no need to enter a PIN or sign for purchases under $100.
Conditions and fees apply.
- Visa Debit Card available to customers who have an Australian residential address and are over the age of 14. If you are less than 14 years old and are a full time student, please contact us on 13 13 76 or visit any branch.
- Refer to the Transaction, Savings and Investment Accounts: Terms and Conditions (incorporating fees and charges) for full details of when cardholders may be liable.
This information doesn’t take your circumstances into account. Read the terms before making a decision.