Apply for a home loan increase
Documents you’ll need to apply
The documents you’ll need to provide depend on your individual financial position and your requirements and objectives. We’ll take into account factors including how long you’ve had your loan, the amount of the increase you’re requesting and what the LVR (Loan to Value Ratio) is on your current loan.
After verifying your financial situation, as required by law, we will then let you know which documents you’ll need to provide. We may also need to complete a valuation of your home.
How to apply
You can request a home loan increase online.1
- Log on to Internet Banking
- Click on the Home Loan account you want to increase
- Click on the link to start or finish a draft of your application for an increase
- After you've submitted it, a home loan expert will call you in the next 24 hours to chat about what will happen next.
A fee is charged for your home loan limit increase if your request is approved.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
1. Subject to system availability.
2. Advantage Package annual fee of $395 applies, other fees may be payable. The interest rate discount and fee savings apply for the duration of the package. Contact us to see if you are eligible to receive Advantage Package benefits.
3. Other upfront feeds and costs may apply.