BankSA Indigenous and Remote Banking
We’re here to help you, your business and community prosper and grow.
At BankSA, we are committed to helping the Indigenous sector prosper and grow.
We’ve built a strong Indigenous banking capability with specialists who understand that helping Indigenous Australians and business to thrive requires respect for culture and community.
What we can offer you for banking
- Extensive Knowledge of Indigenous Business and banking in regional and remote areas
- Financial Literacy offerings through Westpac’s Davidson Institute.
Here is a checklist for identification documents.
We have accounts with low or no fees to suit your needs. You can see more about them here.
Information on accounts:
- BankSA Complete Freedom Account (Students and Under 21)
- BankSA Concession Account
- BankSA Retirement Access Account
Things I need to know
How can I tell you what I think or get in touch if something goes wrong with my keycard or my account?
- Find your nearest branch
- Call 13 13 76