Make saving money both fun and rewarding with LittleSavers!
Kids under the age of 13 who have an Incentive Saver or Complete Freedom Student Account are automatically registered to join the BankSA LittleSavers Club. Take a look at our LittleSavers website and be a part of the fun with games, competitions, newsletters and information to learn about money and making saving fun.
Handy savings tools for kids
Calculators, tools and other stuff to help you manage your money.
- Savings Goal Tracker - Stay focused on achieving your savings goal with this fun Savings Goal Tracker where you can be reminded of what you are saving for and watch your progress.
- Regular Savings - Calculate how much you can save when you set money aside regularly.
- Planned Savings - Calculate how much savings you need to set aside to reach your goal within a specific timeframe.
- Savings Simulator - Calculate and graph your future savings including interest earned.
Other useful information
- Banking words for kids - A glossary of regularly used banking terminology, in language school children can understand.
- Six simple money lessons - Read six key lessons about money.