- % p.a. for 18 months on balance transfers, requested at card application2.
- % p.a. for up to 12 months on purchases from card approval*.
Variable purchase rate applies after the promotional periods. Offers end 4 January 2017.
- The card for great value
- Low variable purchase rate – just % p.a. (% p.a. variable on cash advances)
- $55 annual fee.
Existing BankSA customers can also enjoy a $0 annual fee for the first year^ when you apply via this page by clicking on the BankSA customers 'Apply now’ button and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. New cards only. Offer ends 4 January 2017.
Need some help?
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
View the terms and conditions:
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or please consider if it's right for you.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.banksa.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
^$0 annual fee in first year for Existing BankSA customers promotion: To be eligible for this promotion you must be an existing BankSA customer that applies for a new Vertigo or Vertigo Platinum card by clicking on the BankSA customers 'Apply now’ button on this page between 30 September 2016 and 4 January 2017 and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. The first annual fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee.
1. An additional card can be issued on the primary cardholder’s credit card account to any nominated person 16 or older provided the account is not a joint account. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
2. The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply for a new BankSA Vertigo card between 30 September 2016 and 4 January 2017 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from non- St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible. The balance transfer rate is not available in conjunction with any other promotion unless specified. Promotional rate will apply to any balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid after the promotional period. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. BankSA will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers.
*The introductory rate of % p.a. purchases is available when you apply for a new BankSA credit card between 30 September 2016 and 4 January 2017. The introductory rate will be applied from card approval and expires 12 months after the date of card approval. At the end of this period the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account and any purchases that remain unpaid at that time will revert to the standard variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account.