No Annual Fee Card
- 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers requested at card application. 2% balance transfer fee applies. Variable cash advance rate applies after the promotional period.#
- No annual fee for the life of your card
- Credit limits starting from $500
- The flexibility of a credit card without the burden of an annual fee
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases.
Need some help?
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions:
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this information, please consider if it's right for you.
Switches, upgrades, or customers accessing employee benefits are ineligible. This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
#Balance Transfer promotion:
Available when you apply for a new Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, No Annual Fee or Amplify credit card during 21st September 2017 and 22nd November 2017 and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period. Activating your card triggers the processing of the balance transfer. The applicable variable cash advance rate will apply to any unpaid balance transfer amount remaining at the end of the promotional period. We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers.
A balance transfer fee of 2% of the transferred balance(s) will be charged to the account on the same day the balance(s) are debited to the account.
2. Three additional cards can be issued on the primary cardholder's credit card account to any nominated person 16 or older provided the account is not a joint account. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.