Vertigo Platinum Card
- % p.a. for 20 months on balance transfers, requested at card application2.
- % p.a. for up to 12 months on purchases from card approval*.
Variable purchase rate applies after the promotional periods. Offers end 29 September 2016.
- Our lowest interest rate on purchases, with premium extras
- Variable purchase rate - % p.a.
- A range of complimentary insurance covers – including overseas travel insurance and extended warranty on purchases3
- Visa Platinum Concierge Service4
- $99 annual fee.
Existing BankSA customers can also enjoy a $0 annual fee for the first year^ when you apply via this page by clicking on the BankSA customers 'Apply now’ button and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. New cards only. Offer ends 29 September 2016.
Need some help?
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
View the terms and conditions:
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this information, please consider if it's right for you.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.banksa.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
^$0 annual fee in first year for Existing BankSA customers promotion: To be eligible for this promotion you must be an existing BankSA customer that applies for a new Vertigo or Vertigo Platinum card by clicking on the BankSA customers 'Apply now’ button on this page between 24 June 2016 and 29 September 2016 and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. The first annual fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee.
*The introductory rate of % p.a. on purchases is available when you apply for a new BankSA credit card between 24 June 2016 and 29 September 2016. The introductory rate will be applied from card approval and expires 12 months after the date of card approval. At the end of this period the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account and any purchases that remain unpaid at that time will revert to the standard variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account.
1. Three additional cards can be issued on the primary cardholder's credit card account to any nominated person 16 or older provided the account is not a joint account. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
2. The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply for a new BankSA Vertigo Platinum card between 24 June 2016 and 29 September 2016 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from non- St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible. The balance transfer rate is not available in conjunction with any other promotion unless specified. Promotional rate will apply to any balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid after the promotional period. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. BankSA will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers.
3. Visa Platinum/Concierge (“Concierge”) is serviced by a third party supplier. By accessing or using the Concierge, or attempting to do so, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to the terms of usage.
4. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible BankSA account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 13 13 76 or download the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions.