Credit Card and Loan Repayment Insurance
- Helps meet your personal loan repayments if you unexpectedly lose your job, or if you can’t work because of sickness, injury or disease
- It also helps pay the outstanding balance owing on your personal loan up to $50,000 if you pass away
- The premium is included as part of the amount borrowed under your Personal Loan
- Helps meet your get set loan repayment obligations if you unexpectedly lose your job, become sick, have an accident, or if you pass away
- If you die, we will pay the balance owing on your Get Set Loan as at the date of your death, up to $50,000
- Premium for the protection is included in the total amount you borrow.
- Helps meet your credit card repayments if you unexpectedly lose your job, or if you can’t work because of sickness, injury or disease
- It also helps pay the outstanding balance owing on your credit card up to $50,000 if you pass away
- Premiums are automatically debited from your credit card and will appear on every monthly statement that has a balance outstanding.
How to apply
This information is current as at 1 August 2017. BankSA Personal Credit Protect, Get Set Protect and Credit Card Protect are issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as Swann Insurance (who issues the Involuntary Unemployment cover and the Disablement cover) and St.George Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936 (who issues the Death cover). BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 distributes the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. St.George Life Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank. This information is general only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, available at BankSA Personal Credit Protect, BankSA Get Set Protect and BankSA Credit Card Protect, to see if this insurance is right for you.
(c) BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 ACL 233714