Financial Services Guides
A Financial Services Guide (FSG) describes the financial services offered by, and important information about, a financial services licensee. Westpac Banking Corporation holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) AFSL 233714, and an Australian credit licence 233714 (effective 1 March 2011). BankSA is a division of Westpac Banking Corporation.
A Credit Guide (CG) provides important information about a licensee’s obligations in relation to consumer lending products regulated by the National Credit Code. Effective 1 March 2011, Westpac holds an Australian credit licence No. 233714.
Banking Code of Practice
The Banking Code of Practice sets the standards of practice and service in the Australian banking industry. The Code applies to individual and small business customers, as well as their individual guarantors. More information about the Code can be found here.
Guidelines for parties involved in family law proceedings
These guidelines aim to assist you with:
- Understanding what will happen if a court makes an order concerning a joint debt
- Applications for transfers of mortgage and consents to transfer of title
- Understanding how we enforce debts affected by a family law property settlement.
- The guidelines will assist you (our customers), your legal advisers and your representatives who may be involved with family law property proceedings. That may include agreements for division of property owned by you as a married couple, the division of your joint property that is subject to a mortgage to us, or of any other debts or liabilities you may jointly or individually owe to us.
In the guidelines, when we refer to a liability to us, we are referring to the liability to us of a borrower and/or of a guarantor:
- Guidelines Part A - For parties where the court has made an order on the bank
- Guidelines Part B - For parties where no court order has been made on the bank and the parties wish to transfer a debt into one name.
Other disclosure documents
In addition to FSGs and the Credit Guide this website also contains other disclosure documents such as prospectuses, product information statements (PIS), annual reports and product offerings, Product Disclosure Statements and Product Terms and Conditions.