DIY Super Saver
A variable interest online savings account for Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs).
- Access and manage your funds via Internet and Phone Banking through your eligible BankSA working account 24/71
- May earn interest on every dollar2
- Make savings simple by setting up a regular transfer from your eligible working account using scheduled payments within Internet banking
- No minimum monthly balance or deposit required, making it easy for you to start saving
- No Account-keeping fee2 (formerly known as ‘Monthly Account Service fee’)
- Access your funds via Branch if required.2
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories)
- Australian resident
- Operating with an Australian address
- Must have a registered self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF)
- Must have an eligible transaction account in same name as SMSF.
How to apply
Conditions and fees apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
- Transaction, Savings + Investment Accounts Banking Services Terms and Conditions + General Information
- Transaction, Savings & Investment Accounts - Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
1 Subject to system availability.
2 DIY Super Saver has no Account-keeping fee (formerly known as ‘Monthly Account Service fee’) but other fees and charges apply, including for branch access. To hold a DIY Super Saver you must also hold an eligible BankSA working account in the same account name(s) as your DIY Super Saver account. Fees and charges may be payable on your eligible working account.