130k Bonus Amplify Points
Amplify Signature Card
130k bonus Amplify points
When you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases on a new card within 90 days of card approval^
Un-capped points potential
Earn 1.5 Amplify point per $1 spent on eligible purchases3
2 Priority Pass
lounge visits per year when enrolled at info.banksa.com.au/amplifysignature2
Overseas travel insurance and extended warranty protection included4
Within 4 weeks of your birthday, receive 10% of the points earned in the previous 12 months5
An extra card
For an additional cardholder at no extra cost6
- $279 annual card fee
- 19.49% p.a. variable interest rate on purchases
- 20.24% p.a. variable cash advance interest rate (2% fee applies)
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Before making a decision, please read these documents to ensure you're aware of all fees, charges and interest rates.
This special offer is only available to existing customers who have received a communication about this offer and who apply for a new St.George Amplify Signature credit card via this webpage between 27 September 2018 and 23 January 2019.
Switches, upgrades or Westpac Group employees are ineligible. This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
^Bonus points promotion: Available when you apply, and are approved for, a new Amplify Signature card between 27 September 2018 and 23 January 2019 and spend the minimum amount of $4,000 on eligible purchases on an Amplify Signature card within 90 days from card approval, in one or more transactions. Eligible purchases do not include BPAY, BPAY equivalent transactions, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. Existing BankSA customers who currently hold an Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. The bonus Amplify Points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks after the eligible spend criteria is met.
2. Amplify Points: Earn Amplify Points as set out in the Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions. Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify Points are needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.banksa.com.au.
3. Priority Pass Card member lounge: To enrol go to info.banksa.com.au/amplifysignature. Lounge usage in excess of two visits and all guest visits will be charged directly to your Amplify Signature Credit Card at the visit fee of US$27 per person, per visit. The first two visits within each twelve month membership period are complimentary to the primary Cardholder only, after which every visit would be charged as per the prevailing rates; currently US$27 per person. Any accompanying guests will be charged US$27 per visit, which will be automatically charged to the Cardholder’s Amplify Signature Credit Card. The date of each visit determines which year of membership the visit is allocated to. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following year of membership. The number of free visits will be reset to two per each 12-month period. Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. For full details visit Priority Pass website at prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.
4. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631, of 74 High Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708, has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac), of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 which allows eligible BankSA account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. BankSA does not guarantee the insurance. You can download a copy of the policy document from .
5. Birthday Bonus is calculated over a period of 12 months, on the number of Amplify Points or Qantas Points (excluding bonus points) as applicable, earned on Amplify Signature Card purchases from the day of the Account Owner’s birthday to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday, other than the first Birthday bonus which will be calculated from the day of Card approval to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday. The Amplify Signature Card Account Owner will receive ten percent of the points earned during the Birthday bonus calculation period which will be credited to the Amplify Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account as applicable, within 4 weeks of the Account Owner’s birthday. For Joint accounts the first listed Account Owner’s birthday is used for the calculation. The Birthday bonus can be accessed by all Account Owners.
6. Extra Card: For additional cardholders aged 16 or over at no extra cost, provided the account isn’t a joint account. Additional card transactions are the responsibility of the primary account holder.
© 2018 BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.