Up to 200k Bonus Amplify Points
Amplify Signature Card
Up to 200k Bonus Amplify Points
Receive 100,000 bonus Amplify Points in year 1 plus a further 100,000 in year 2 when you spend $12,000 on eligible purchases each year on a new Amplify Signature card.* For example: 200,000 Amplify points currently gets you up to 100,000 Velocity points or $900 in e-Gift cards with Amplify Rewards.>
$0 annual card fee for existing customers
in the first year* (save $279)
Un-capped points potential
Earn 1.5 Amplify point per $1 spent on eligible purchases3
2 Priority Pass
lounge visits per year when enrolled at info.banksa.com.au/amplifysignature2
Overseas travel insurance and extended warranty protection included4
Within 4 weeks of your birthday, receive 10% of the points earned in the previous 12 months5
Rates and fees
- $0 annual card fee in the first year ($279 usually)*
- 19.74% p.a. variable interest rate on purchases
- 21.49% p.a. variable cash advance interest rate (2% fee applies)
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Before making a decision, please read these documents to ensure you're aware of all fees, charges and interest rates.
This special offer is only available to existing customers who have received a communication about this offer and who apply for a new St.George Amplify Signature credit card via this webpage between 23rd May 2019 and 2nd October 2019.
Switches, upgrades or Westpac Group employees are ineligible. This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
^Bonus Points Offer: To be eligible to receive up to 200,000 bonus Amplify points over 2 years, you must apply and be approved for a new Amplify Signature Credit Card between 23rd May 2019 and 2nd October 2019. You'll receive 100,000 bonus Amplify points when you spend a minimum amount of $12,000 on eligible purchases on the credit card within the first 12 months from card approval. You'll receive an additional 100,000 bonus Amplify points in the second year of your credit account being open, if you spend a minimum of $12,000 on eligible purchases within the subsequent year. If you do not meet the minimum spend in one year, you forfeit the bonus points for that year only, however you are still eligible for bonus points in subsequent years if you meet the minimum spend in subsequent years during the promotional period. Eligible purchases do not include BPAY or BPAY equivalent transactions, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds, balance transfers debited from the card account, government fees and ATO payments. Existing customers who currently hold a Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card issued by St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. The bonus points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks after the eligible spend criteria is met. Interest free days do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers, you'll be charged the applicable purchase rate on any spend that you make whilst you have an outstanding balance transfer.
>You can convert the points earned on your Amplify Platinum credit card or Amplify Signature credit card to e-gift cards or Velocity points via the Amplify rewards website. The estimated Velocity points and e-Gift card value in the above examples are based on current redemption rates as at 13 December 2018 and is subject to change without notification. All redemption of Amplify points are subject to availability and the .
Velocity point’s redemption: A minimum of 2 Amplify Points is required before points can be transferred. Receive 1 Velocity Point for every 2 Amplify Points. You must be a Velocity member to redeem Amplify Points for Velocity Points and your name, as it appears on your Velocity Account, must match the primary cardholder's name on your Amplify Rewards account. For joint cardholders, the name of the Velocity member must match the first listed Account Owner's name. Please allow 3 business days for the processing of the transfers. You will not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Once Amplify Points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions and cannot be reversed. Velocity membership and the earn and redemption of Velocity Points is subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com, as amended from time to time. All transfer of points will occur on your statement date.
*First Year Fee Waiver: The first year fee waiver promotion is only available to existing St George/Bank of Melbourne/BankSA customers who apply for a new Amplify Signature credit card between 23rd May 2019 and 2nd October 2019. The first annual card fee at the special promotional rate will be debited to your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee will be debited annually thereafter.
2. Amplify Points: Earn Amplify Points as set out in the Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions. Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify Points are needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.banksa.com.au.
3. Priority Pass Card member lounge: To enrol go to prioritypass.com/amplifysignature. Lounge usage in excess of two visits and all guest visits will be charged directly to your Amplify Signature Credit Card at the visit fee of US$27 per person, per visit. From 1 October 2019, visit fees will increase to US$32. The first two visits within each twelve month membership period are complimentary to the primary Cardholder only, after which every visit would be charged as per the prevailing rates; currently US$27 per person. Any accompanying guests will be charged US$27 per visit, which will be automatically charged to the Cardholder’s Amplify Signature Credit Card. From 1 October 2019, guest visit fees will increase to US$32. The date of each visit determines which year of membership the visit is allocated to. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following year of membership. The number of free visits will be reset to two per each 12-month period. Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. For full details visit Priority Pass website at prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm.
4. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible St George cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the BankSA which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
5. Birthday Bonus is calculated over a period of 12 months, on the number of Amplify Points or Qantas Points (excluding bonus points) as applicable, earned on Amplify Signature Card purchases from the day of the Account Owner’s birthday to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday, other than the first Birthday bonus which will be calculated from the day of Card approval to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday. The Amplify Signature Card Account Owner will receive ten percent of the points earned during the Birthday bonus calculation period which will be credited to the Amplify Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account as applicable, within 4 weeks of the Account Owner’s birthday. For Joint accounts the first listed Account Owner’s birthday is used for the calculation. The Birthday bonus can be accessed by all Account Owners.
© 2019 BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.