Manage your credit card
- There are times when you need more leeway with your credit card, for example, if you're going travelling or need to make a large purchase
- Avoid Over Limit fees by increasing your credit card limit
- Redeem your Amplify Points for gift cards, appliances, events and experiences, travel through Amplify Travel1 and much more.
- Redeem your Qantas Points for an extensive range of products and services, including Classic Award flights2 and over 1200 products and vouchers from the Qantas Frequent Flyer online store3. Please visit qantas.com/frequentflyer for more information.
- Cards with chip technology stores information more securely than a magnetic stripe, making it harder for someone to copy your card details.
- Speed and convenience – there’s no need to sign or enter your PIN for everyday purchases under $100 at participating merchants, who accept contactless transactions.
Have you considered
Conditions and fees apply. Credit criteria apply to all credit products
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this information, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brandmark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated
PayPass is the trademark of Mastercard International incorporated.
1. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
2. Classic Award flights on Qantas and 26 partner airlines. Additional charges and taxes are payable with Qantas Frequent Flyer points or money on Classic Award flights at the time of booking. The number of Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats is limited. The number of seats available depends on the flight, date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. The seats made available for Classic Awards on Qantas flights may also be obtained through the Qantas Any Seat Award booking process (although Qantas Frequent Flyer points required are usually higher, and include surcharges, fees and taxes). Different conditions apply to Any Seat Awards. Members can still choose to obtain those seats as Classic Awards in a separate booking.
3. Qantas and Jetstar Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ flight number. As long as there is a seat available for sale, you can book a Qantas or Jetstar Any Seat Award. The points required for Qantas and Jetstar Any Sear Awards are variable and are only valid when quoted. There is no fixed relationship between the cash price charged by the applicable airline for a seat and the points required to redeem on Any Seat Award through Qantas Frequent Flyer. Not all special promotional fares are available as Any Seat Awards.