Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions:
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.
BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
1. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points is subject to the Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
2. You earn Amplify Points as set out in the Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions. Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.banksa.com.au.
3. The balance transfer rate is available to you when you apply for a new BankSA credit card and request at application to transfer a balance from Australian issued credit or store cards other than BankSA credit cards. Subsequent balance transfers that are requested after the balance transfer period above, will be charged at the standard variable purchase rate. Payments made to your credit card account will be applied as set out in the Credit Card Conditions of Use. After the stated special promotion period any outstanding balance transfer amount will attract your card's standard variable purchase rate. You can apply to transfer $200 or more, up to 95% of your new BankSA credit card available limit.