Upgrade my credit card
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
- Credit Card Terms and Conditions
- Amplify Terms and Conditions
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
1. On credit purchases only, where account balance (including any balance transfer amount) is paid in full by the due date each month. Interest on cash advances is calculated from the date the transaction is debited into your account.
4 Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible BankSA cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.