Looking to Sell or Buy
With BankSA, you can spend more time finding your new home and less time looking for the home loan.
- Finding the right property with HomeHero - Explore property and suburb insights so you can decide if a property is right for you. HomeHero can help organise a home loan and moving in. HomeHero can help get you there.
- Buy before you sell – our Relocation (bridging) Loan removes the stress of timing the sale of one property with the purchase of another by giving you access to funds for your new property purchase while you wait for sales proceeds from your existing property.
- Buy and sell at the same time – use the substitution of security feature1 to easily transfer your existing home loan to your next property and reduce the cost and effort of refinancing.
- Sell first, buy later – a BankSA Term Deposit or Savings Account is the ideal place to invest any extra funds from the sale of your property.
If you have any questions, big or small, we’re here to help.
Suggested Home Loans
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
- Portfolio Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- Residential Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts - Charges for specific services and accounts
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch. The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this general information, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
1. If your request is accepted, fees will apply. Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
2. Advantage Package Terms and Conditions apply. A $395 annual package fee applies and is payable from an eligible BankSA transaction account. The discount and fee savings apply for the duration of the package. Before deciding to acquire a BankSA transaction account, read the terms and conditions, and consider if the product is right for you.