Fixed Rate Home Loan
Why choose a Fixed Rate Home Loan?
Give your budget a hand by knowing exactly what your payments will be with a fixed rate home loan
You also get…
Use the equity in a family member’s home to help you on your home buying journey and maximise the amount you can borrow. Learn more
At the end of your fixed rate period
Choose to re-fix your interest rate for another fixed rate period or let it revert automatically to our standard variable interest rate6.
Package and save
With a BankSA Advantage Package you could get discounted interest rates and fees when you package your home loan, credit card and transaction account4.
Choose to make your repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly7.
Fixed Rate Home Loan
Wowsers. One low rate, fixed from 1-5 years.
For Owner Occupier (Principal & Interest), Advantage Package Home Loans. $395 annual package fee.
1 year fixed rate
2 year fixed rate
3 year fixed rate
4 year fixed rate
5 year fixed rate
|$10||Monthly administration fee|
|$0||with Advantage Package4|
T&C's apply. See comparison rate warning.
View all rates
Property market research
Start your journey online
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 1300 000 266 Tax consequences may arise from promotions for investors and customers should seek independent advice on any taxation matters..
- Redraw, repayment pause and rate lock requests are subject to our approval. Fees apply.
- A discount of 0.2% p.a. will apply only if the interest in advance amount is deducted from a BankSA transaction account.
- Upfront fees and other fees and charges may apply.
- Advantage Package Terms and Conditions apply. A $395 annual package fee applies and is payable from an eligible BankSA transaction account. The discount and fee savings apply for the duration of the package.
- Comparison Rate: The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. After the fixed rate period expires the interest rate will revert to the applicable Standard Variable rate based on loan category and repayment type. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- If at any time before the end of a fixed rate period you switch to another product, interest rate (fixed or variable) or repayment type, then a break cost and switch fee may apply. Switch break costs are explained in the .
- If you make a prepayment beyond the prepayment threshold or change to another repayment type then break costs and fees may apply. Customers can make prepayments of up to the $30,000 prepayment threshold for the entire fixed period without break costs or fees applying. For fixed rate loans taken up prior to 18 August 2019, customers can make prepayments of up to the $10,000 prepayment threshold in each 12 month period without break cost or fees applying. Prepayment break costs are explained in the .