For a limited time, save % p.a. off our standard variable rate with the Advantage Package for loans of $750,000 or more3
- Flexible repayment options
- Choose the home loan, credit card and transaction account most suitable for you - then package and save!
- Get great home loan interest rate discounts and save on fees
- Get great benefits from discounts on Home Loan Protection, Home and Contents Insurance, and Protection Plans premium
- Perfect for 1st home buyers, investors and refinancing.
How to apply
BankSA's normal lending criteria apply. Conditions and fees apply and may change:
- Residential Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts - Charges for specific services and accounts
- Portfolio Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- BankSA Advantage Package - General Terms and Conditions
- Your welcome letter, which contains the loan offer and other information such as interest rates and fees.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
Conditions and fees apply. BankSA, a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 issues the products on this website. The general information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this general information, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76 Monday to Saturday 7.30am - 7.30pm.
1. The Advantage Package will support multiple Portfolio sub-accounts in a Package and up to 5 sequence loans (e.g. loans with Flexible Choice). Note when Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) applies, only single sequence loan or Portfolio Loans can be Packaged.
2. All applications for credit are subject to the Bank’s prevailing credit criteria. Fees and charges are payable and terms and conditions apply. Full details of all relevant terms and conditions are available on request.
3. This is a promotional offer available on applications received under the Advantage Package. Offer current as of 19 September 2016. Offer is not available for loan refinances of existing St.George, BankSA, and Bank of Melbourne home loans. Advantage Package Conditions of Use apply and are available upon request. Advantage Package annual fee, currently $395, is payable from an eligible BankSA transaction account.
Special interest rate discounts: In addition to the conditions set out above, the following interest rate discounts are only available in Advantage Package for Standard Variable Rate Loans and Portfolio Variable Rate Loans and for the following loan amounts: Loans between $150,000 and $249,999, % p.a. discount, for loans between $250,000 and $499,999, % p.a. discount, for loans between $500,000 and $749,999, % p.a. discount. For loans greater than $750,000, % p.a. discount will be applied. Special rate discounts include the standard Advantage Package discount of % p.a. discount and do not apply to internal refinances and are not transferrable between loans. If you apply outside of the offer period, standard Advantage Package discounts will apply which are available at http://www.banksa.com.au/personal/home-loans/our-home-loans/popular/standard-variable-rate.
4. Credit card purchase rate is subject to change and excludes cash advances.
5. Credit card cash advance rate is subject to change. Interest on cash advances is calculated from the date the transaction is made.
6. All applications for credit are subject to the Bank’s credit criteria. Fees and charges are payable and Terms and Conditions apply. Call us on 13 13 76 for a copy of the Terms and Conditions for any product.
7. The case study is an example only and loan repayments are on principal and interest rates. The figure quoted is an approximation. If you are on Principal and Interest payments, as your Principal reduces, so do your savings. The Home and Content discount is based on an approximate premium for Home and Contents Insurance cover. The Protection Plan discount is based on an approximate premium for a Protection Plan. Discounts will vary depending on cover.
8. Home and Contents Insurance is issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited and distributed by BankSA, a division of Westpac Banking Corporation. Consider the Home and Contents Insurance Product Disclosure Statement and whether the insurance is appropriate for you. Discount cannot be combined with any other discount offers.
9. Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (Westpac Life) is the insurer of Protection Plans. All Protection Plans are issued by Westpac Life, except for Term Life as Superannuation, which is issued by Westpac Securities Administration Limited ABN 77 000 049 472 (WSAL). The trustee of Term Life as Superannuation is WSAL which is part of the Superannuation Division of Westpac MasterTrust ABN 81 236 903 448. These policies are distributed by BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (BankSA). Westpac Life is a subsidiary of Westpac Banking Corporation (Bank). BankSA Financial Planners are representatives of the Bank. These policies are not an investment in or deposit with the Bank. Neither BankSA, the Bank nor any member of the Westpac Group (other than Westpac Life as insurer) guarantees these policies. Term Life for Mortgages and Income Protection for Mortgages are issued by Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 ('the Insurer'), and distributed by BankSA - A division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 ('the Bank'). The Bank does not guarantee the insurance. This information is general information only. Before making a decision in relation to Term Life for Mortgages or Income Protection for Mortgages, you should read the BT Protection Plans for Mortgage Customers Product Disclosure Statement ('PDS') (PDF 1mb) to see if the insurance is right for you.
10. The interest rate discounts are only available in Advantage Package for Fixed Rate Loans $150,000 or greater. Advantage Package annual fee, currently $395, is payable from an eligible BankSA transactional account.
11. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible BankSA account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 13 13 76 or download the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions.
© 2015 BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714. (03/12)